FREE WORKSHOP: The 6 Overlooked Causes Of Thyroid Disease
How Our Patients Overcome Hashimoto’s and Thyroid Symptoms Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Saturday, September 29th and November 10th 2018 (11am) – Ancestral Health Clinic, 6 Station Road, Tiptree, Essex. CO5 0AD
This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited.
Saturdays @ 11 AM
September 1st, 8th & 29th 2018
Very limited workshop…
Dan Trussler, M(Ost)
Did You Know?
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is the most common form of hypothyroidism in the United States and UK, affecting 1 out of 3 women.
Interestingly, it’s technically not even a thyroid condition, but a disorder in which the immune system turns on the body’s own tissues… like the thyroid.
Over time, this can lead to hypothyroidism, a condition in which the thyroid does not produce enough hormones for the body’s needs… thus affecting your energy levels and how quickly your body uses calories from the foods you eat.
And because there’s no pharmaceutical drugs for Hashimoto’s, there’s no incentive in conventional medicine to ever test for it.
Overcome Thyroid Symptoms, Quickly…
Let go of the “old way” of doing things and find the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Hours of wasted time with doctors and specialists
- Reducing quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Ineffectively trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with scepticism by your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalised approach
- Testing out various thyroid medications with numerous potential side effects
- Outdated medical system that is not able to handle your case with personalised support
The New Way To Address Thyroid Symptoms
We provide a plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalised program designed just for you
- Identify the root cause(s) of digestive symptoms using Root Cause Lab Testing
- 24/7 access to your practitioner via email
- Inspiring community workshops and access to an online support community
- A holistic approach that includes a customisation of your diet, lifestyle, and personalised coaching
Meet Dan Trussler
Daniel Trussler graduated from the prestigious British School of Osteopathy in London and has practiced as a registered osteopath for many years both in the UK and Australia. During this time he has expanded his knowledge and skill set to include nutritional evaluations, lifestyle coaching and Functional Medicine training. He and his team now offer bespoke 3 and 8 month programs to clients that treat the root cause of health concerns. We utilise labouratory testing to gain an accurate examination of the biochemical profile of each client to best help them towards their goals. This is followed by a detailed insight into the four pillars of health; sleep, diet, physical movement and stress management.