FREE WORKSHOP: The 6 Overlooked Causes Of Disgestive Disorders
How Our Patients Overcome IBS and Collitus Symptoms Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Saturday June 2nd and 16th 2018 (11am) – Ancestral Health Clinic, 6 Station Road, Tiptree, Essex. CO5 0AD
This is a FREE Live Workshop. Seating is limited.
Saturdays @ 11 AM
June 2nd and 16th
Very limited workshop…
Dan Trussler, M(Ost)
Did You Know?
Did you know that 1 in 2 people suffer silently for years with reversible digestive disorders like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s, colitis, reflux, abdominal pain?
Did you also know that in over 75% of people with digestive issues have an overgrowth of bacteria that is never tested for by their doctors?
It’s been known for centuries that virtually all chronic diseases start off as digestive issues first.
Digestive issues lead to more complicated health problems such as autoimmunity, chronic pain, inflammation, weight gain, fatigue, and hormone imbalance.
The Fastest Way To Overcome Digestive Symptoms…
Let go of the “old way” of doing things and find the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Hours of wasted time with doctors and specialists
- Reducing quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Ineffectively trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with scepticism by your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalised approach
- Trying various medications with potential negative side effects
- Outdated medical system that is not able to handle your case with personalised support
The New Way To Address Digestive Symptoms
We provide a plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalised program designed just for you
- Identify the root cause(s) of digestive symptoms using Root Cause Lab Testing
- 24/7 access to your practitioner via email
- Inspiring community workshops and access to an online support community
- A holistic approach that includes a customisation of your diet, lifestyle, and personalised coaching
Meet Dan Trussler
Daniel Trussler graduated from the prestigious British School of Osteopathy in London and has practiced as a registered osteopath for many years both in the UK and Australia. During this time he has expanded his knowledge and skill set to include nutritional evaluations, lifestyle coaching and Functional Medicine training. He and his team now offer bespoke 3 and 8 month programs to clients that treat the root cause of health concerns. We utilise labouratory testing to gain an accurate examination of the biochemical profile of each client to best help them towards their goals. This is followed by a detailed insight into the four pillars of health; sleep, diet, physical movement and stress management.